Marriages Procedure

Where to get forms

Presently certificates for marriages are issued to Union Councils concerned. The application forms are available in open market.

Where to submit

Application on prescribed forms for issue of certificates will be submitted to the Secretary of the Union Council concerned who will issue the requisite certificate.

Registration of Marriages

Forms for registration of marriages are available with Nikah Registrar of the concerned area who is responsible for making entries regarding marriages (Nikah). The fee for marriage (Nikah) varies from district to district.

Four copies of marriage certificates are made to be distributed among the following:

i. One copy for bridegroom ii. One copy for bride. iii. One copy for the office of union council iv. One copy to be retained by the Nikah Registrar for record.

Get a better hosting deal with a hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2011 Marriages Procedure.
Joomla Templates by Wordpress themes free