Procedure for General Public
• Application for issue of passport will be submitted to the Assistant Director (Passport) of the district concerned.
• The passport will be valid for 5 years.
• The ordinary passport will be issued with in 12 days for which amount of fee will be Rs.2100.
• Special passport will be issued within 5 days for which the amount of fee will be Rs.4000.
Procedure for Official Gratus
No fee will be charged for official gratus passport. Recommendatory letter from the office concerned will be attached with the application only in the case of government servants.
Urgent Gratus for Government Employees
- Rs.2100 will be charged for urgent issue i.e. within 5 days.
- NOC from the office of the employee will be attached with the application form.
- No photograph will be required to attach with the application form.
- One copy of previous passport (if any) will be attached with the application form.
- In case of children below 18 years, their “B Form “should be bought to the passport office. All the documents must be original. No photocopies will be accepted.