Where to get forms
• Prescribed application forms are available at the stalls in the courts.
Where to submit
• In districts, the application would be submitted to Protocol Officer, District Court (city) concerned.
• In territory of Islamabad, application would be submitted to Assistant Commissioner (Domicile) Islamabad.
• Fee of Rs.200 will be deposited with National Bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan, for issue of Domicile.
• 4 copies of passport size photographs.
• NOC from the departments (in case of government servants).
• One copy of National Identity Card.
• Copy of Allotment/Registration of the House.
• Voters list showing name of the applicant.
• Form-B from NADRA (in case of Children).