Application form for land registration will be submitted to Land Acquisition Collector concerned.
• Khasra number
• Raqba with measurement of land.
• Aqs (shajra)
• The land record will be prepared by District Revenue Officer.
• Price of land will be valued in accordance with mutations.
• Regarding the territory of Islamabad, the collector will send the case to Chief Commissioner for approval of cost of Land.
• In case of the districts, the case will be forwarded by the executive District Officer concerned to the Board of Revenue of the province for approval of the cost of land.
• After the approval of the Cost, the collector will issue the Notification under Rule 174/6.
• Under section-9, if the owner of the Land has any objection, the same will have to be cleared.
• After this process, the case will be finalized under Section-11 and Gazette Notification regarding registration will be issued.
Khyber Pakhtukhwa Tribune
Copyright 2011 Registration of Land.