Telephone Connection


Where to get and submit

Application form will be available with the telephone exchange. It will be submitted to the divisional engineer concerned.

Documents Required

" Copy of computerized national identity card.

" Copy of allotment or registration letter of house.

" If the applicant is living in the rented house, he/she will have to attach NOC from the owner of the house.

Procedure thereon

" The case will be processed by the Divisional Engineer.

" The line man will inspect the site of the telephone installation, and on the submission of the report by the line man, the Divisional Engineer will issue the Demand Note.

" The expenses of the installation of phone will be deposited in the bank as given in Demand Note.

" After the process the divisional engineer will issue the Advice Note to the applicant giving date and time of installation of telephone.

" Divisional engineer will advise number of telephone to the supervisor of the area and the telephone will be installed.

Get a better hosting deal with a hostgator coupon or play poker on party poker
Copyright 2011 Telephone Connection.
Joomla Templates by Wordpress themes free