Application for electricity connection (commercial/domestic) will be submitted to Sub-divisional Officer (Electricity) of the area concerned on a prescribed form.
• The electric load required will be indicated by the applicant in the form of application.
• Allotment letter of the building.
• Copy of computerized national identity card.
• Then the survey of the place where connection will be installed will be conducted by the Sub-divisional Officer concerned.
• After the survey, a Demand Note will be issued by the electricity Department regarding charges of the connection which may differ from place to place.
• After payment of charges, the connection will be given.
• The electricity connection of 15 Kw to 40 Kw will be dealt at the level of executive engineer concerned for general commercial/domestic connection.
• If transformer is required for a connection up to 500 Kw, the case will be dealt with by marketing cell, Islamabad electric Supply Company (IESCO) headquarters Islamabad. If connection is required for more than 500 KW, the case will be dealt at planning Directorate.
• In provinces, the electric Supply Companies located at provincial Headquarters may be approached in this regard.