Where to submit
Application will be submitted to the Director, Water & Sanitation Agency of the district concerned on a prescribed form costing Rs 20.
• Copy of registration of house.
• Copy of water bill of the neighbor.
• Copy of computerized national identity card.
• Charges of the domestic connection will be Rs. 2000 and charges for commercial connection will be Rs. 4000.
• Other charges regarding Excavation etc per foot are different from place to place.
• After this process the connection will be given within 10-15 days.
• In case of rural areas, the village committees are present to address this issue. These are responsible for the connection/provision in inhabited areas by charging a fee. The fee varies from union to union.
Khyber Pakhtukhwa Tribune
Copyright 2011 Water Connection.