Where to submit application
As regards the establishment of NGOs on provincial level, the application will be submitted to the Social Welfare Officer of the district concerned indicating the proposed name of the NGO.
• Constitution of NGO
• List of members of the Executive body.
• List of members of the General body.
• Joint bank account statement.
• Performance of the NGO during the past six months or more as the case may be.
• The objectives of the NGO i.e. provision of health services, child welfare etc, stating that the NGO will render better services to the areas in which it will work after getting the aid from the government.
• The Social Welfare Officer of the district will send the case with his recommendations to the Director General of Social Welfare Department of Provincial Headquarters concerned for approval of issue of registration certificate.
• After receipt of the approval from Director General of the Provincial Headquarters, the Social Welfare Officer of the district will issue the registration certificate to the NGO.