Registration of FIR
• A person who wants to register a FIR will have to go to the Police Station and report the story of the incident.
• Then the site of the incident will be inspected by the authorized police officer i.e. Sub Inspector or Assistant Sub Inspector.
• FIR will be registered after the examination of the site.
• Investigation will be started after the registration of FIR.
• On non-registration of FIR by the police, the aggrieved may approach District Public Safety & Police Complaint Commission.