• Application on a prescribed form (available with banks will be submitted to any of the following banks authorized/schedule by the Government).
o Habib bank Ltd
o United bank Ltd
o National bank Ltd
o Muslim Commercial Bank
o Allied Bank Ltd
• The forms are available free of cost.
• The amount of money regarding expenses of the hajj will be received by the bank concerned.
• Bank will send the case to Ministry of Hajj for further processing.
• The chance to perform Hajj will be given under quota scheme. If the number of the candidates for pilgrimage is more than one lakh, then the ballot system will be adopted.
• The candidate declared successful will be issue special passports and visas by the ministry of hajj.
• The unsuccessful candidates will get the refund of money from the bank concerned.
• The journey of the pilgrims will be arranged by the Ministry of Hajj by chartered flights.
• The successful candidates will be informed through a letter by the Ministry of Hajj regarding the schedule of their journey.
• The pilgrims will have to reach Haji Camp two days before the departure of the flight.
• The pilgrims will get their Passports/Foreign Exchange/Air Ticket in Haji Camp from Counter of PIA. A pilgrim may stay in Haji Camp or outside the Haji Camp till eight hours before the departure of the flight.
• Under government scheme, arrangement of accommodation etc for pilgrims of Hajj will be made by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. Arrangements of the accommodation under private scheme will be the responsibility of service agents/group makers for this purpose. The Ministry of Religious Affairs is going to register the group makers. You may contact group maker of your confidence and ask for authority issued by the Ministry of the Religious Affairs.
• Only those Pakistani Muslims may apply for Hajj under the above scheme that have the identity card issued by NADRA.
• The children with less than 18 years of age are not eligible for Hajj.
• Medical Certificate (as shown on page 6 of the application form) from a recognized doctor is necessary, patients of contiguous diseases will not be allowed.
• Ladies without Mahram (except Ahl-e-Tashi) are not allowed. Ladies who are expected to give birth to a child during journey should not apply for Hajj. With one Mahram only four women can travel for Hajj. Apart from husband, these Mahrams could be fathers, grand paternal father, grand maternal father, son, brother, uncles, nephews, father in law, son in law, grand paternal son and grand maternal son.
• All the pilgrims will travel on special hajj passport issued by the Ministry of Religious Affairs. International passport will not be valid for hajj purpose.
• A person having performed hajj during the last five years will not be allowed to apply for hajj. But he can perform hajj as a Mahram of a lady or as a group leader or in the shape Hajj-e-Badal.
• Under government scheme, fee of Muallam, transport charges and amount of khaima expenses will be deducted from foreign currency of the pilgrim at the time of departure from the hajj camp, which will be non-refundable. But if you do not use your return coupon from Makkah to Madina, you can receive the fund of bus fare from the office of Maktab-ul-Wokala-al-Muvahhid at the Jeddah air port. The refund will not be possible after having been reached Pakistan.
• Muallam fee, accommodation charges, transport and the amount of the Khaima charges of pilgrims of private schemes will be paid to Saudi institutions by service agent/group makers. The pilgrims of this scheme will arrange the foreign exchange from their resources.
• Colour-photo of the pilgrim is necessary which should be lucid with blue background and should not be Polaroid or dim. Ladies will get their photos with head ear and throat hidden. The size of the photo will be 3 x 4 cm. Apart from the form, six other photos should be reserved to take to Saudi Arabia.
• Agencies owned by Saudi Arabian Agents for performance of Umra have been established in Saudi Arabia with the approval of Saudi government. The government of Pakistan does not deal with the performance of umra.
• In Pakistan, Pakistani Sub-Agents are running agencies, under Saudi Arabian Agents which make arrangements for performance of Umra.
• Umra agencies in Pakistan are approved by the government of Saudi Arabia as well as Ministry of Religious Affairs, Government of Pakistan.
• Application for umra on prescribed form is received by the concerned agency.
• Four copies of photograph
• National identity card
• Such applications are sent to the agencies established in Saudi Arabia for approval from the Ministry of Hajj, Government of Saudi Arabia. After clearance the case is sent back to the agency concerned in Pakistan.
• After approval the agency concerned informs the candidate about the schedule of his journey of Umra.
• Arrangements of tickets, stay in hotels, transport from Airport to Makkah and Madina are responsibility of the agency concerned.
• The charges of Umra differ from agency to agency.