• Application for loan regarding construction of a house will be submitted to the Manager, House Building Finance Corporation of the district concerned.
• The offices of HBFC are located at Tehsil and District Levels.
• The District Manager will propose the loan, which will be according to the salary, age, and covered area of construction.
• The District Manager will send the case to the Zonal Office concerned for approval.
• The Zonal Office will check the proposal of the District Manager regarding its integrity.
• The General Manager of the zone will sanction the loan upto rupees five lakh only.
• If the amount of loan is more than five lakh, the zonal General Manager will send the case to Head Office Karachi for approval.
• After the finalization of the case by the Head Office Karachi, the case will be referred back to Zonal Office, and then the Zonal Officer will send the case to District Manager for necessary action.
• Applicant will be informed about the sanction of the loan through a letter from the District Manager