License for Grazing Rights
• Application for grazing rights is addressed and submitted to the District Forest Officer concerned mentioning the number of animals and area of grazing.
• The District Forest Officer will consider the application and then the application is sent to the concerned Sub-divisional Forest Officer/Ranger for verification of content of the application.
• SDFO/RFO will issue permit after verification, for a specific period of grazing i.e. 2-3 months.
• Fee for the license will be charged at the rate fixed/approved by the government according to the number of animals.
• Payment of the fee will be deposited in Government Treasury.
• Cutting of branches of the trees is not allowed.
• In case a person is found cutting the branches, fine will be imposed on him.