Attestation of Documents
Documents' attestation in Foreign Office
- All types of documents required at international level will be attested in Foreign Office.
- Documents will be presented at the counter of Counselor-II Section of the Foreign Office.
- The owner of the documents will appear himself on the counter.
- If The Owner of the documents for any reason cannot appear at the counter, then a nominated person can appear at the counter with an authority letter from him/her.
- Attested copy of the NIC of the applicant along with original NIC will be required.
- The documents will be attested on the same day and will be delivered to the individual concerned.
Documents' attestation by an Oath Commissioner
- An Oath Commissioner will attest only those documents, which are to be produced in the courts.
- The Oath Commissioner will check the documents for its correctness.
- The fee of the attestation varies from court to court.
- After a thorough scrutiny of the documents, Oath Commissioner will attest the documents.
Documents attested by Notary Public
- The notary public except the Affidavits to be produced in the courts can attest all types of documents.
- All the documents to be attested will be produced before the Notary Public without any application
- The Notary Public will check the documents for registration.
- Fee of attestation will vary from court to court.
- After scrutiny of the documents, notary public will attest the documents.