Attestation of Certificates
By Higher Education Commission (SSC and HSSC)
• The application for attestation of matriculation and intermediate certificates will be submitted to the Secretary, Inter-Board Committee Chairman H#-342 St#-97 G-9/4 Islamabad on a prescribed form.
• Regional Offices of Inter-Board Committee of Chairman have been established at Karachi, Peshawar, Lahore, and Quetta as well.
• The documents in original will be presented for the purpose of attestation.
• Fee of Rs. 200 will be charged for attestation of original documents and Rs. 100 for each photocopy of the document.
• The fee will be deposited in branch concerned of Allied bank of Pakistan.
• Application form and Challan forms for depositing fee are available in the office of Intermediate Board Committee of Chairman, Peoples Media Foundation Complex, G-8 Markaz Islamabad.
• Attested copy of NIC will be attached with the application.
• Attested documents will be delivered on the next day as soon as the attestation of the documents.
(B.A and Above)
• Application for attestation of certificates of B.A and above will be addressed to the Chairman HEC Sector H-9 Islamabad on a prescribed form.
• Fee for attestation will be charged at the rate of Rs 200 for original documents and Rs 100 for each copy o f the document.
• The fee will be deposited in finance division HEC through a prescribed form.
• Attested certificate of matriculation and intermediate will also be required along with the documents to be attested.
• The delivery of the attested documents shall be made on the same day of submission.
• Courier service “FEDEX” may be used if an applicant can’t attend the office of HEC.